List of site pages
- Media Appearances
- 2017 Media
- Rainey, S., (2017), 'Getting to know you: Technology’s intimate insights into human behaviour'. Presentation on BrainCom for the British Neuroscience Association's Christmas event. (18 December)
- Savulescu, J., (2017), Podcast for The Conversation, 'Speaking with: Julian Savulescu on the ethics of genetic modification in humans', What if humans are genetically unfit to overcome challenges like climate change and the growing inequality that looks set to define our future? (17 July). http://theconversation.com/speaking-with-julian-savulescu-on-the-ethics-of-genetic-modification-in-humans-78249
- Douglas, T., (2017), 'It's not always wrong to pay people for their organs', The Independent (12 June).
- Levy, N., (2017), 'Is it ethical to swallow a morality pill?', CBC Radio 'The Current' (Canadian radio programme), cites 2012 paper by Terbeck, Kahane, Mctavish et al, 'Propranolol reduces implicit negative racial bias'
listen | read transcript
- Levy, N., (2017), 'Liberal or conservative? Most of our beliefs shift around', The Conversation (January).
- Robillard, M., (2017), 'Enhancement of human abilities should be paired with moral education', Podcast interview on 'soldier enhancement' for US radio show Radio Sputnik (May).
- Veliz, C., (2017), 'Why you might want to think twice about surrendering online privacy for the sake of convenience', The Conversation (January ).